Possession of my legal portion of home


I have a home in same plot but different khation with equal distribution as registered equally by my name and my mother name. It is also recorder separately equally in my name and my mother name. My mother made a will in favour my brother for her portion. I have no problem for that , but my brother and my mother are not ready to give my possession forcefully. How can I get my possession as it is legal and recorded and registered in my name.
It is here to be mentioned that a jointly home loan is also going on. but loan is always submitted in the name of me.
Please advice. My mail id is abhijitmsdf@gmail.com