Need to apply for Divorce


I would like to apply for Divorce with Mutual understanding. Please help with procedure and formalities with Lawyer co tact details. Thanks


Dear Querist
If both of you are Hindu then you may file a divorce case under section 13B of Hindu marriage Act-1955 by way of mutual consent divorce before family court of your area.

Draft the petition along with an Compromise deed with opposite party and file the same before family court as first motion of divorce case, after six months file second motion petition before family court and get divorce decree within a week.

If there is any other litigation is pending before any court since last one year then six months time can be waived off by the court.

Feel Free to Call


To take action against the divorce cases.You can reach and get certain information by expert lawyers you can reach us.