Need legal advice on cheating with a promise of marriage?


One guy promised to love me and marry me but now he has created problems at my home saying that I asked him for the marriage proposal. How to move this case legally?


If he has promised to marry you with false promises and now denies to marry you, then it is clearly a breach of promise to marry. No formal contract is needed. The mutual agreement between two parties is enough. You can sue him for cheating under Section 415 of Indian Penal Code (IPC).