Lost money in business partnership in Bangalore - what are my legal options?


I am cheated by my business partner and lost all money I had. Since last one year, I am unable to file case due to lack of money. Elements of fraud, mismanagement of funds, forgery, wrongfully taking away my shares from the company are involved, I also have cheque signed which was returned as account blocked. The company was in Bangalore, and I now live in Hyderabad. Can any lawyer please help me with reduced fees or deferred payment. Also, can I file the case in Hyderabad?


File a complaint (PCR) with jurisdictional magistrate accusing cheating, forgery, etc. and also send legal notice demanding money to the accused within 30 days from the communication of dishonour from your bank.