Extramarital affair


Can a husband file a case under the criminal law S ection 497 against a person who has had an illicit affair with his wife a few years back.? Is it necessary to lodge a police complaint first? What kind of evidence will the court look to book the person.? Have call data, dates, other details of hotel, etc