Common division of ancestral and self acquired property


My grandfather acquired some property and died without any will. My father is the only son of my grandfather. He also acquired some property and still alive. We are four brothers and my father wants to partition the property acquired by my grandfather and his self acquired among us to make equal partition. I came to know that self acquired property can also be thrown in common pool of ancestral property and divided among heirs.

Can you please advise how this partition can be executed. I have three sister as well but they don’t want any share in the property and ready to relinquish their rights.