Assigned Land for Forest Poramboke


Hi All ,

We are in possession of Forest poramboke land for the past 35 years. We are doing agriculture in that . It has been assigned to us for doing agriculture in it.
We are paying tax to the village administrative officer every year for it.
Is there any way we can get patta for the land. We are residing in tamilnadu.
And also can we get D form patta for it.

Thanks ,