Surrender PAN for Partnership Firm

Hello, I am looking for an expert who helps me in surrender PAN of my partnership Firm. Partnership Firm was in existence for two years....

Read More

Legal & Tax Compliances and Registrations for Selling Agriculture Products Online from Bangalore, India

Planning To Start Selling Agriculture Products (non-processed Items Like Spices, Nuts) And Processed Items Like Masala, Vinegar) Procured From Farmers...

Read More

Is there any tax in india for winning bet in Foriegn site?

I have neteller account with INR currency and i deposited money with my debit card after i transfer money from neteller to x Gaming foriegn betting wh...

Read More

Services tax demand on services not rendered by us?

We want to defend our position against service tax demand on service not rendered by us . the confusion is basically over some complaint by business c...

Read More

Anti dumping duty on truck radial tyres imported from China?

Dear Sir, I want to know whether any anti dumping duty is still applicable on import of truck radial tyres from China. I have heard that the tribunal ...

Read More

Taxation for Income earned abroad?

If an NRI earns an income which is exempt from tax abroad then will it be taxable in India? For example if an NRI trades in Foreign Exchange or Stocks...

Read More

Taxation on receipts as nominee on death of a relative?

My sister died leaving her saving ac to me as she had made me nominee. she also left KVP ( with her name first and second name mine E or S). What will...

Read More

Money earned after selling my old car do I have to pay tax?

Sir, I have sold my 4 years old car in 4. 5 lac. I would like to know weather this amount is taxable or not if taxable than what I should do? And shou...

Read More

Can I import airsoft rifle what is the procedure for the same?

I would like to import one airsoft rifle and one airsoft pistol into kolkata from a store in hong kong. Airsoft rifles and pistols fire small 6mm bb p...

Read More

Father gifted cash directly transferred in account tax liability?

Sir, My father gifted me cash of Rs 17 Lac after selling his inherited agriculture land as he is old so amount of deal is directly transferred in my a...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.