LIC housing asking for premium even after father death what can i do?

I am the only son of my father and mother. Recently my father died due to liver chronical disease. LIC Housing finance Ltd asking for premium time to ...

Read More

Harassment by neighbor from adjacent building?

There is a 5 storey building Infront of my house. My house is existing for more than 30 years. The front facing of house is towards the building. Ther...

Read More

NRI Selling property in Chennai do my daughters also have to sign?

I brought a land in Chennai many years of ago and currently living in Canada. I want to return this summer to sell my property. I have four daughters ...

Read More

How to get katha for agri land ?

I registered and bought 3 acres of land at bangalore - anekal taluk , in the year 2005. I am not able to apply and get katha for the above in my name....

Read More

Property registered to 2 members by Society?

Hello Sir, I have purchased the site, In the year 2013 from a person basically that property sold by Society to him. Last month I came to know that sa...

Read More

Neighbor sold house whose road i i have any right in it?

Hello, I am from west bengal. I have three vacant plot just after one vacant plot owned by other through which I allways communicate with main road or...

Read More

Planning to sell house got as gift will i incur capital gain tax?

My Father bought a flat in Mar-2005, thereafter he got a Gift Deed registered against my name in 2015 subsequently transferring the right to sell, ren...

Read More

Who will get share in property after brother?

My brother who is unmarried has expired, his family exists father, mother, younger brother, sister. Who will get rights of his property. ...

Read More

Cheated by buyer by selling harijan property what action to take?

Hello Sir, Maidam Maine 5 month phle hi property kharidi h aur property owner ne hme dhoke se harijaan(SC) property registry krwa di aur mai OBC hu to...

Read More

How to transfer ownership of my property to mother in law or husband?

I wish to transfer my property to my mother in law or my husband, how can i do it. my property is gift deed from parents. what might be the charges fo...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.