Friend extended his stay in India on Indian Visa. How to deal with it?

Friend extended his stay in India on Indian Visa. How to deal with it?...

Read More

Can F1 student on OPT with ead card add income on i864 form?

I am the intending immigrant currently on working F1 OPT, we are filing for AOS. My husband US citizen made 40k last year. In the current annual incom...

Read More

Availability of advisory services to NRIs of Singapore?

I work as a Product manager - NRI in a broking firm. We open accounts for NRIs based out of Singapore when they are in India. Just wanted to know if w...

Read More

Will second marriage affect my visa application?

I have an aunt passed away just over year ago and I will be marrying her widowed husband due to cultural ways and also because I loved the children li...

Read More

Possible to clear immigration process with different dates?

Is it possible to clear immigration process with different date of births on passport and ECA? ...

Read More

What documents are required for immigrating to India?

Mera father india ki janam hay mera father 1952 mey banglqdesh agay hai, abhi humlok bangladesh mey rahate hay. so hum chahate hay come back india any...

Read More

B2VISA refused. How to proceed ?

I had an interview on 25th April . My b2visa refused. When shall I apply for next time. Can I apply for F1 visa? ...

Read More

Citizenship 7 years inclusive before & after marriage?

As per Indian citizenship act 1955 under section 5, a person who is married to a citizen of India and is ordinarily resident in India for seven years ...

Read More

Consultant asking to pay 6 lakhs for arranging an interview in UK?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have done my Masters in UK and working in India right now. I have gone to a consultant for immigration purpose. He suggested me a fr...

Read More

Immigration to India?

Presently he is having his MBBS degree from Dhaka University. But his parents want to bring him back to India. As his parents are Indian citizens and ...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.