SC judgement on absorption of temporary employees?

The Honorable Prime Minister, Sub :- Regarding case in Honorable Supreme Court, T. Nadu Temp Full Time Tem Lic Emp Assn Vs. Life Insurance Corporation...

Read More

Signed employment contract with company - How can i quit job?

I signed a 3yr contract with my company. On what grounds can i challenge the agreement so i can join another job and also get relieving documents from...

Read More

Am I eligible for govt job if charged with criminal offence in past?

During on my college days i had a criminal case of ipc 308 and after the hearing court withdraw the charges, the witness the one register the case tol...

Read More

Can my representative be appointed as executive or office bearer?

Hello, I need some legal assistance regarding INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE ACT 1947 & TRADE UNION ACT 1926. I have dispute with my employer and enquiry is taken...

Read More

No full and final f&f issued?

Sir/madam, I badly need a help in regards to my full and final docs from my previous company (pentaserv pvt ltd) located at 387 udyog vihar phase iv. ...

Read More

Salary not paid from last 3 years what legal action can I take?

Sir, i m employe of the mtnl broadband last 3year se work kar raha hu total 250 employe h every year vendor change hota h or mtnl new tender nikalta h...

Read More

Need information about breaking service agreement?

I have signed a service agreement and notary of 100...

Read More

Bank withholding terminal benefits like leave encashment and gratuity?

I retired as Chief Manager from a Nationalised Bank on 31. 03. 2017. I have been served charge sheet on 30. 03. 2017. I. e one day prior to retirement...

Read More

Recruitment of temporary employees by LIC as per Supreme Court Order?


Read More

Suing my ex-employer on grounds of gender discrimination?

I want to understand the viability of suing my ex-employer on grounds of gender discrimination. 1) My rating was reduced while I was on maternity leav...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.