My wife is seeking divorce. What should I do?

Hi, My wife has a suicidal tendency. She attempted it several times for silly reasons. I do not like her the way of talk and her attitude. She always ...

Read More

How to appeal in supreme Court for 125 maintenance Case?

Dear Sir, I Just want to know is there any option available to appeal in supreme court against 125 crpc maintenance case. Currently my deserted wife f...

Read More

Procedure to take divorce in case of love affair with someone else?

A Hindu friend of mine was in a relationship but because of family respect, she got married to different person (Hindu). She has informed the person 3...

Read More

My husband has made a child by IVF without my consent?

I am separated frm my husband during last 3 yrs, he made a divorce perition and case is running during last 1yr. Recently i hav came to know tht he ha...

Read More

Interference by mother in law in my married life?

I am 28 years old got married in 7 th august 2016. my mother in law is restricting me from talking with my wife. they said to file a divorce under spe...

Read More

Procedure to make a will?

Hi My father needs to make a will. what would be the procedure for the  same? ...

Read More

Filed DV and Dowry case against husband can i file for divorce?

I got married in 2012(*Hindu marriage). I hv 18months old daughter. My husband beats me very brutally n also tried to kill me. I hv filed 3cases as me...

Read More

Can I file for restitution for conjugal right?

Thank you...

Read More

What are the legal issues in moving in with intercaste boyfriend?

I am a 18 years old Hindu woman. I am planning to move in with my boyfriend. He is 25 and is a muslim. I would like to know if there is any legal issu...

Read More

Need information regarding interim maintenance?

Hello. Interim Maintenance (S. 24, HMA) in favor of wife was recently ordered. However, the judge didn...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.