Is case dismissed after the death of the complainant?

A f. i. r. was lodged in a police station under sections 419/420/504/506(2) and subsequently charge sheet was filed under section 173 of crpc. This wa...

Read More

Can case be registered in india for incidence happened in UK?

My brother did his studies in uk during 2012-15 . was working in uae now in india waiting for his visa for qatar. now one of his friend has given a co...

Read More

Can I again file FIR against a person under different sections of IPC?

After doing NC u/s 323&504 of Ipc is it possible to do FIR against same person, same police station on another day u/s 376, 363, 323, 385, 394r/w 34, ...

Read More

False FIR lodged u/s 377&328; IPC against my son by his male friend?

My son was living away from home and was traveling back on the day the FIR was lodged. The complainant says that he was sexually assaulted by my son u...

Read More

How to defend a false 498A and 406 case in court?

GD evng sir. . my wife filed a false 498a, 406, case in amboli police station in jogeshwari west. . sir I am from Hyderabad. marriage took place in Hy...

Read More

Is online flirting by a husband considered cheating as per law?

Me and my husband is married for 4 yrs but we dnt have any physical intimacy since 2. 5 yrs . But recently i have found him chatting online with rando...

Read More

How to deal with police not sending summons notice?

Since police not taking fir I had made private complaint at court, the court send summons to accused via police but police are not sending summons rep...

Read More

All stock sent by CFA is expired?

All stock sent by your CFA is expired and manufacture date removed and applied sticker of new date on goods what can I do...

Read More

Cash mishandled by others but misused my name, what can I do ?

I am working has incharge in a retail corporate company under me i am handling 4 departments and one is under saving scheme. In that section 3 peoples...

Read More

Evidence via video conferencing in case of theft?

I had lodged an FIR for a stolen phone, the police found the phone and also the thief, now the matter is in the court and court is sending bailable wa...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.