Purchased IT product but no proper response what are my legal rights?

I purchased a virtual(IT) product from my host provider company. but since the day of purchase it is not working and also not getting proper support. ...

Read More

How to speed up my case in consumer court?

Scheme of July 2008 promised house in july 2011. Lease deed done in july 2013 after full payment but physical possession not given. case filed in marc...

Read More

How can i ask for my money back which i had paid for the plot?

I have made an agreement with a builder to buy a plot of land in 2014 and payment thro EMI of 11. 90 lakh complted but builder not registering plot. A...

Read More

Improper behaviour and delay in possession?

Dear sir During the year 2011 on the month of April we booked a flat priced at 59 lakhs. The flat was supposed to be handovered to us by the year dece...

Read More

Company did not provide services as promised?

The company charged me Rs. 4000 for providing bulk sms services and did not provide any. They provided a panel saying we could send sms through the pa...

Read More

Procedure to file for early hearing in consumer court?

I want to know what is court fees if we put application for early hearing in NCRDC, on final hearing date -they gave me next hearing date of 9 months ...

Read More

To what extent a medical intern is responsible for medical negligence?

Is a medical intern who is working under the supervision of senior doctors responsible for medical negligence? What is the legal recourse if the patie...

Read More

Delay in constructions from contractor asking for more money?

I have made excess payment then the contract value ( including extra work we asked to do), in good faith I made even those payment which was suppose t...

Read More

Booked a flat but construction has not been started yet?

I have booked flat in September 2010 and possession date was march 2012 but till today neither possession is given nor any construction has been start...

Read More

Terms of the contract not fulfilled by builder what action can I take?

Im representing a groups of Allotees form Group Housing Society, wherein the underground high tension wire has gone faulty just within 6 months and al...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.