Case reference of benami transaction?

Give some references of case records regarding share of right , title& ownership how far admissible in favour of the name lender to the did of propert...

Read More

Will society formation legalize encroached land?

11 families are living on a collector land, they are encroachers from 1967. Can they form a society and go for sra project. Kindly reply as soon as po...

Read More

Bond case?

My father have recently encountered a situation that my father( Let it be A) gave 15 lakhs to someone ( Let it be B) so B is now trying to avoid us an...

Read More

What is the remedy in case of cheque bounce?

I had given someone 60, 000 Rs but he had given me a cheque of 1 lak rs as as a security and it gets bounced due to stopped payment as he had dishones...

Read More

Where can I complaint for illegal removal of trees?

Some trees have been cut down. How should I file complaint. ...

Read More

What action should I take against nuisance created by neighbours?

Sir i am staying in colony so opposite my home putting mutton to sale footpath so the customers are parking the vehicle and chairs front of my home as...

Read More

Property dispute with siblings?

My father complex 6, we 3boys +3 girls married, i am the last son, I put a shop corner from 7 years, present asking me extra money for giving complex,...

Read More

How to respond to legal notice?

My father in law send a legal notice to her daughter to vacant his house within 15 days. what should I do. i am Hindu . ...

Read More

Case filed under NIA agaisnt a bounced cheque of Rs. 500000?

3. How to settle the case legally and how can I come out of it. ...

Read More

Cheque bounce case pending and not able to pay settlement amount?

I m facing check bouncing case from bajaj finance against personal loan but present i m totally financialy weak i m not able to pay settelement amount...

Read More

Get Legal Advice

Contact and get legal assistance from our lawyer network for your specific query.

Ask a Lawyer!

Ask Your Query!

Have Questions? Let experts answer it for you.