I have rented my 2 story building nearly 10, 000 sq feet to a school and as per rent agreement the tenant shall pay rent on 5th day of month but he has never paid rent on said date, he generally pays rent after 15th day of month, sometimes rent is paid after expiry of 1 month. I use to give him a receiving of the date when he pays the rent. For ins more →
- How to claim damage to property by tenant?
- What to do if landlord denying to refund security deposit?
- How can I legally ask my tenant to vacate my house?
- Can landlord increase rent if market rate rises?
- Can I claim property if living in it for 50 years?
- Can I use rented house for commercial purpose in society?
- What to do if tenant is not paying the rent ?
- Can lessee give notice in lock-in period of a lease?
- Clarification of doubts regarding Delhi Rent Control?
- Issue with acquisition of land?